It seems the new year will have to deal with the same old $#!t…
- …Speaking of which, this ingenious machine turns feces into drinking water.
- In 1795 Paul Revere and Samuel Adams laid down a time capsule in Boston Massachussets. What was cointained inside will astound you!
- (Um, sorry about that. Moving on…)
- In a far-away galaxy, two massive black holes dance toward a violent union of cosmic proportions.
- Will 2015 be the year we find Earth 2.0? Maybe we already have…
- Dude, where’s my comet lander?
- Why not start the new year by reading the paper submitted by Jacques Vallee during last summer’s GEIPAN international workshop?
- You can also find the rest of the workshop’s papers here.
- A fireball filmed over California releases ‘debris’… or a escape pod.
- Mountain rescue personnel witness strange beings over mount Popocatépetl (Mexico).
- Strange beings can also be recorded by highway cameras.
- The ‘zombie worms’ of Monterey bay.
- Need a new car? The pope is raffling off his.
- On episode 4 of Philosophy of Health, Mandy talks to Historian Igor Lukes about why great men sire idiot kids, and the real reason for the French Revolution –Penile dysfunction.
- Something to rave for: Party drug ketamine may be the next big anti-deppressant.
- Red Pill of the Day: No one got murdered for this cartoon –though you may get fired over it.
Thanks to Susan and Kapryan.
Quote of the Day:
“Only weakened and failing states treat these crimes as acts of war. Only they send their leaders diving into bunkers and summoning up ever darker arts of civil control, now even the crudities of revived torture. Such leaders cannot accept that such outrages will always occur, everywhere. They refuse to respect limits to what a free society can do to prevent them.”