“Walking through the forest alone, a tree fell right in front of me… and I didn’t hear a thing”.
- Life on Europa?
- Life on Mars? Or… not.
- Life elsewhere may be easier to find.
- The subterfuge of mirage earth exoplanets.
- Orion on hold.
- Newly discovered zigzag shell art resets evolution timeline.
- The shocking remote control power of the electric eel.
- When the Moon was magnetic.
- Cleaning up NYC, one arthropod at a time.
- Avoiding solar doomsday: A how to guide.
- Biggest. Telescope. Ever.
- Vale to the man who saved the Grand Canyon.
- Hubble glimpses the past.
- Bat-Nav System goes 3D.
- Jackson Hole comes to China.
- XKCD examines bizarre physics.
- Adios M.F… A new look behind the scenes of Die Hard.
- Count the pop culture references.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… The tireless ‘Bot work force.
Quote of the Day:
“I wish the first word I ever said was the word “quote,” so right before I die I could say “unquote.”