♪It’s beginning to look a lot like Spending…♫
- Is a cure for HIV in the horizon?
- The best way to deal with trolls? Contact their mothers.
- You are not defined by your thoughts or your identity, but by your morality.
- I feel, ergo it’s real: The arrival of touchable holograms.
- Pic of the Day: Shuttle launch viewed from space.
- Is the legendary Aurora spy plane responsible for the mysterious booms heard across the UK and New York over the past weekend?
- F#$%ed Up Arrow: Report says federal agents who transport nukes have anger issues. But they used to be so jolly!
- The morbid journey of Cromwell’s traveling head.
- Wisconsin girl accused of atempted homicide still believes in Slenderman.
- Try to guess how many glasses of Scotch I had during my interview with Greg Bishop on Radio Misterioso!
- Do or do not. There is no pepperoni: Ordering pizza with the power of your mind.
- Our ancestors discovered the wonders of alcohol 10 million years ago. I’m calling it.
- Case closed: Study confirms the identity of Richard III’s remains.
- DNA co-discoverer’s fall from grace forces him to sell his Nobel prize.
- Star paleontologist Jack Horner breaks down the science behind the “Jurassic World” trailer.
- Red Pill of the Day: Exclusive interview with the image enhancing engineer in charge of airbrushing what NASA doesn’t want YOU to know.
Thanks to the Merch.
Quote of the Day:
“In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”