“We are not born into the world. We are born into something that we make into the world.”
- The force awakens.
- Our invisible hissing donut.
- A manned mission to Mars… in 1979?
- DNA vs. space travel.
- Has Phobos’ fate been sealed?
- The next star wars?
- Creating fuel from air.
- Six pages of ancient Egyptian spells, decoded.
- Is Bigfoot the next endangered species?
- Watch the first digital animal squirm.
- Time cloaks for sending messages in laser light.
- The soaring price of pharmeceuticals.
- Sending anniversary greetings to Mars.
- World’s most abundant mineral identified.
- A sea of change.
- A gateway to hell? Welcome to gateway, Leone…
- A computer that runs on H2O.
- This week’s evidence of the pending robot uprising… ‘Bot waiters.
Quote of the Day:
“All points in space became equal to all other points in space, and it was meaningless to speak of anything as being separate from anything else.”