- Nuclear attack from aliens eradicated life on mars, physicist claims.
- UFO researchers’ computers hacked over mysterious ‘Roswell slides’.
- ‘Beam’ of static electricity raises man’s hair outside Google offices in London.
- Your brain can’t handle the moon.
- For ‘many worlds’ theories, new concepts offer insights on old ideas.
- Seeking the missing thunderbird photograph – one of cryptozoology’s most tantalising unsolved cases.
- The blood soaked road to enlightenment: an interview with David Metcalfe.
- Ancient canyon discovered under a river in Tibet.
- Researchers discover vast ancient gold mines in Spain, the largest of the Roman Empire.
- 1,700-year-old Silk Road cemetery contains carvings of the four mythological symbols of China.
- Ancient Egyptian mummy wearing jewels found.
- Space 3D printing has arrived.
- Researchers debate science, ethics of cloning wooly mammoth.
- Ancient flint axe with handle unearthed in Denmark.
- Could rare sword have belonged to Ivan the Terrible?
- Another UFO over a nuclear plant, this time in Arkansas.
- Complex life may be possible in only 10% of all galaxies.
Quote of the Day:
Man is the only animal for whom his own existence is a problem which he has to solve.