Where’s our Mexican Mockingjay? We’ve had it with the seagulls!
- Claud W. Lovelace: Eccentric physicist, lover of parakeets, and the man who invented the 26th dimension.
- Stanley Kubrick, and his obsession with the color Red (rum!).
- Redskins owner sues Native Americans who testified on racism before the Trademark office hearing –What’s the Lakota word for douchebag?
- The Young Turks chime in on Rosetta’s Shirt-gate.
- Replicator antecessor? The 1st Zero-G 3D printer has been installed in the space station.
- New (possible) Russian satellite killer gives a hint at the secret space war brewing behind our backs.
- Canadian provocateur Paul Kimball returns to Radio Misterioso. Sacred cows beware!
- Here’s the 1st episode of Paul’s new web series, Ufology Unplugged. Featuring UFO contactee Randy Barnes.
- Here’s a Binnall of America episode that should deserve more attention: Cryptozoologists Adam Davies and Lori Simmons discuss their 2013 Sasquatch expedition with Oxford professor Bryan Sykes.
- The case of the vanishing suicidal woman at the Nankai train station in Japan.
- The secret life of action figures.
- Speaking of super-powers, a Londonese man can ‘hear’ Wi-Fi.
- 20+ mesmerizing mosque ceilings that highlight the beauty of Islamic architecture.
- The digital catalogs of 9 world-class museums are now freely available online.
- Scientific study adds more evidence that Homosexuality is more about nature than nurture.
- Red Pill of the Day: If this story doesn’t help you get to 1st base, *nothing* will!
Thanks to Katniss.
Quote of the Day:
“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.”
~John F. Kennedy