…That awkward moment when “Ima take me a quick power nap before writing the news briefs” turns into “oh crap it’s already 7?!”
- The European Space Agency have all the reason to pat themselves in the back thanks to Philae’s successful soft landing on comet 67P. The Oatmeal chimes in.
- Philae name game: Isis and obelisks.
- Here’s what next for Jonah Nolan after blowing our minds with Interstellar.
- …Yes, the organ was loud, but there’s a reason for it.
- Meanwhile, Google is picking up the ball that NASA dropped.
- Underwater ‘storms’ may hold the key to the fast melting of Antarctic ice.
- Denmark aims to be fossil-fuel free by 2050. No wonder the bastards are so happy! Well… there’s THAT too…
- Aubrey Marcus lists 3 basic recommendations for having a successful, risk-free psychedelic experience.
- The Grimerica Show talks to Rick Strassman about his latest book DMT and the Soul of Prophecy.
- Seismologists acquitted of the charge of manslaughter for the L’Aquila earthquake of 2009.
- Switching off cancer with an injection.
- Science confirms what you knew all along: Your idiot supervisor is making you unhappy –and he stole your stapler, too!
- Science also confirms it: You shouldn’t let your teenage children drink Red Bull –and the wings are false advertising anyway!
- Speaking of hot potatoes, the USDA has just approved a genetically-modified one into the market. Bon appetit!
- The boy who never feels hunger or thirst.
- Red Pill of the Day: DARPA’s Karate
Thanks to Coop, Murph and the Nolan brothers.
Quote of the Day:
“Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.”
Dylan Thomas Rodney Dangerfield