The haunting sound of the Yaybahar.
- ‘Witchmarks’ to protect King James I from evil spirits discovered.
- The Gunpowder Plot conspiracy theory is as old as the treason itself.
- Building a black hole for Interstellar yields insights for physicists.
- Isolated Amazon tribes monitored with space-age technology.
- Is Champ a Beluga?
- Animated documentary on Borley Rectory, ‘the most haunted house in England’, in the works.
- Siberia’s massive moose geoglyph dated to between 4000 and 3000 B.C.
- Birds found using human musical scales for the first time.
- Aerial images shed light on mysterious Middle East stone circles.
- Facing up to the capitalist within.
- Scroobius Pip interviews Alan Moore.
- Why magic mushrooms are so magical.
- The Leonardo hidden from Hitler in case it gave him magic powers.
- Archaeologists find fertility genius, godheads and oil lamps in Roman Cumbria.
Quote of the Day:
Remember, remember the Fifth of November,
The Gunpowder Treason and Plot,
I know of no reason
Why the gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.
Guy Fawkes, Guy Fawkes, t’was his intent
To blow up the King and Parli’ment.
Three-score barrels of powder below
To prove old England’s overthrow;
By God’s providence he was catch’d
With a dark lantern and burning match.
Holloa boys, holloa boys, let the bells ring.
Holloa boys, holloa boys, God save the King!
Alan Moore, V for Vendetta