- October 2014 was ‘the perfect synch storm’, according to Twilight language researcher Loren Coleman.
- How the shadow of Ebola is settling into the subconscious of New Yorkers.
- My grandma, the poisoner.
- I think I saw an article on how chocolate may help improve memory, but now I can’t remember it…
- The Dalai Lama sees a new spin in his Samsara.
- Turning the evolution of complex life inside out.
- Finding news species in the (urban) jungle.
- Professor Brian Cox shows incredible pessimism at our search for life in the Universe.
- The bad news: Traumatic stress may affect DNA. The good news: Psychotherapy may heal it.
- How NASA tries to cope with the mind-altering aspects of space travel.
- Paperclip? More like Paperweight! The CIA had THOUSANDS of Nazi ‘assets’ working for them during the Cold War.
- Flying car prototype unveiled in Vienna.
- Thanks to Movie Magic, UFOs are more than real. They’re ‘Hyperreal.’
- Cash-Landrum expert Curt Collins weighs in on Nat Geo’s recent take on the famous UFO case.
- Stairway to Lawsuit? A judge will decide whether Led Zeppelin plagiarized their most famous song.
- Red Pill of the Week: If you find a stranger man naked with your dog, then SURELY he must be the Anti-Christ.
Thanks to my great-aunt Pina, who used to give me toy cars every time we went to spend the Easter holidays in Ocotlán. Descanse en paz, tía
Quote of the Day:
“Paranoia is just having the right information.”
~William S. Burroughs