No lack of imagination here:
- England once plotted to kidnap the Loch Ness Monster. Perhaps they just murdered it instead?
- Ridley Scott to produce miniseries on rocket scientist, occultist Jack Parsons.
- Rock art panels may be linked to hallucinogenic plants.
- Was prehistoric rock art inspired by ghostly sound of stampeding animals?
- Turin shroud was made for medieval Easter ritual, historian says.
- Ray Kurzweil’s transhumanism as contemporary esotericism.
- Pope Francis declares evolution and Big Bang theory are real and
God isn’t ‘a magician with a magic wand’.
- Did a pope and an emperor team up to erase 300 years of history?
- How to bury a witch.
- Halloween? It’s more than trick or treat.
- Sex, drugs, and broomsticks: the origins of the iconic witch.
- UK poll says more people believe in aliens and ghosts than God.
- The macabre romance of a man and a mummy.
- When spirits ‘dictate’ books: what’s to believe?
- Aircraft passenger’s stunning picture shows rainbow effect, but is it atmospheric or just light polarised by glass.
- Breaking down experiences into millions of parts may help explain consciousness.
- Google wants to be inside you.
- Climate change: the good news.
Quote of the Day:
Imagination should be used, not to escape reality but to create it.