I miss Minneapolis already 🙁
- John Schultz wants to profit from the Ebola scare. I don’t even…
- Cry me a roundup river: Monsanto announces major losses after settling environmental suit.
- Why the issue of Climate Sensitivity is not as simple as it seemed.
- The Moon’s volcanic past is more recent than we thought.
- The endless speculation re. the Air Force’s secret space plane rages on.
- Area 51 researcher Norio Hayakawa says goodbye to the UFO field. When have I heard that before?
- Jeff Ritzmann: “UFOlogy Misses the Point Yet Again”
- Loren Coleman remembers the late editor of FATE magazine, David Godwin.
- The religious practices of Extraterrestrials.
- An interview with Matthew Alford, filmmaker of the documentary “The Writer with No Hands.”
- Veteran TDG member Emlong gave a recent interview on a topic dear to his heart: Orgonite and its effect on the human health.
- Waste Not —Unless you’re an American!
- Fight Club, circa 15th C.
- The longest-running cryptozoology club in Canada is still searching for Bigfoot.
- Our new contributor, Martin J. Clemens, writes about the legendary Golem of Prague.
- Red Pill of the Day: Halloween is creepier with the right smartphone apps.
Thanks to Malala, for giving me hope.
Quote of the Day:
“Let us remember: One book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the world.”
~Malala Yousafzai, Nobel laureate.