Hey America, it’s all very well to get into the spirit of things, but it’s still not Hallowe’en yet.
- Why H.P. Lovecraft matters more than ever.
- Satanic panic: how British agents stoked supernatural fears in Irish Troubles.
- Did ancient Siberian princess use cannabis to cope with breast cancer?
- Ecstasy and acid in your medicine cabinet? Doctors explore psychedelics.
- Could gas explosions explain Bermuda Triangle mystery?
- The man who tricked chemtrails conspiracy theorists.
- Hitler was ‘a regular user of crystal meth’, American Military Intelligence dossier reveals.
- US Army drafts blueprint for World War III.
- Pentagon warns of immediate national security threats from climate change.
- 10 rituals of pain.
- The anti-poaching drones of the future might look something like this.
- Extraordinary claims require study: the scientific value of anecdote.
- What happens when Cirque du Soleil plays with drones.
- Celebrity psychic Sally Morgan fires husband for threatening sceptic.
- This article’s a ‘Crabzilla’ killer!
Quote of the Day:
Where there is no imagination there is no horror.
Arthur Conan Doyle, Sr.