“Any life, however long and complicated it may be, actually consists of a single moment.”
- Uncovering more of Gunung Padang.
- When skeptics doubt.
- Particle meet anti-particle.
- Plumbing the depths for Antikythera answers.
- Re-thinking the double-slit experiment.
- Atari asteroids gets real.
- The unseen undersea world.
- ‘Tis the season for meteor strikes.
- The music of the LHC.
- Evolution at work.
- Fishing by satellite.
- There’s life underground.
- The illusion of wetness.
- The art of Star Wars.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… Sea ‘bots.
Quote of the Day:
“The universe (which others call the Library) is composed of an indefinite and perhaps infinite number of hexagonal galleries, with vast air shafts between, surrounded by very low railings.”
Jorge Luis Borges