“In nature there is nothing melancholy.”
- Enter the closed loop.
- Interstellar building blocks of life.
- New life for Schrodinger’s cat?
- A new state of matter… or the next?
- Ancient H2O begets light.
- Water, water everywhere…
- A black hole by any other name, doesn’t exist?
- Enigmatic galaxy defies age.
- When the poles reverse.
- The multiverse x4.
- Giving up on science.
- The fractured food chain of the future.
- Re-dated re-excavation reveals revised evidence of migration.
- I think, therefore I… scan?
- Have toolmaking breakthrough, will travel.
- The next horror franchise is lurking around the corner.
- Subnivean landscape, revealed.
- Linking dinosaurs to birds.
- Obama establishes largest marine reserve on earth, beneath the Pacific.
- The batman theme evolves.
- Movies on the brain.
- Is it time to cut the cord?
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… bee ‘bots .
Quote of the Day:
“And the devil did grin, for his darling sin, Is pride that apes humility.”
Samuel T. Coleridge