“…The world is a million possible things.”
- New life?
- Life, the universe and black holes?
- Adrift in the cosmic sea.
- Continents adrift.
- Hear ye, hear ye, the Ignobel Awards have been announced.
- 11 billion by 2100?
- An ancient global language? Babel-fish prices are about to skyrocket.
- The evolution of cooperation.
- Will dream telepathy lead to thought-crime?
- Bio-hacking infrared vision.
- When the interweb goes quantum.
- Superhuman, heal thyself.
- Have tree, will travel.
- The spacesuit of the future?
- Subatomic beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
- Fragmented alien faith?
- There’s a glitch in the matrix.
- Gilliam discusses his latest opus, Zero Theorem.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… The hitch-hiking ‘bot.
Quote of the Day:
“I don’t do drugs… I’ve got enough bizarre chemicals floating around in my head. I’m just naturally like this.”