Happy birthday to my favorite museum!
Goodheavens! The most (in)famous UFO death cult’s webpage is still up & running.
- Why atheists like Sam Harris don’t get terrorism.
- Interview with an Auschwitz guard: “I do not feel like a criminal.”
- Hitchcock thriller reveals brain activity in vegetative patient. I’m sure Alfred would be pleased.
- Max Tegmark: Consciousness is a mathematical pattern.
- Children of the Bard: An interview with Terence McKenna’s daughter Klea, and his son Finn.
- How close are we to building a Warp drive?
- Here’s a short story from Plan 9’s Ed Wood, resurfaced for the 1st time in over 40 years.
- UFOs over Normandy.
- Strange object in the clouds over Budapest.
- Crop circle with an owl.
- The Dark Knight of the Rising Sun.
- Magellan & his Patagonian giants.
- How to combat a sharknado? With a Spinosaurus!
- What goes around, comes around: Longsword fighting is now becoming a popular sport.
- Red Pill of the Day: The solution to texting while walking?
Thanks to Rick & Kat
Quote of the Day:
“Let no man pull you so low as to hate him.”
~Martin Luther King