Does the phrase ‘running on fumes’ imply fatigue makes you more Steampunk?
- Wired’s extensive interview with Edward Snowden is required reading for every citizen of the global village.
- “Vague, but exciting…”: How current funding in Science stifles creativity –to say nothing of heterodoxy.
- Researchers discover proteins that block the release of both Ebola & HIV into cells.
- F#$%ing Magnets: They could help improve the memory of dementia patients.
- Reshaping the tree of Life, thanks to a discovery off the coast of Australia.
- Uh-oh. Looks like ET is finally coming for Greg!
- Image of the Day: The most detailed image ever of spiral galaxy M31.
- Trippicaca: The psychedelic lifestyle of the Tiwanaku people.
- Tangentially Speaking interviews Mandy, a young woman with a heartfelt story of struggle, sickness & shamanic transformation.
- Glimpsing Heaven: National Geographic releases a new book about NDEs written by Judy Bachrach [Amazon US & UK].
- An upcoming movie explores a possible paranormal cause behind a string of drownings in the La Crosse river.
- Something’s definitely afoot with all these washed-ashore dismembered feet.
- The In-Betweeners: Why reasonable skeptics should always strive never to make a leap of faith.
- Insuring Nessie.
- That crying elephant story you read 2 months ago is being made into a movie.
- Red Pill of the Day: In Soviet Russia, cartoon character laughs at YOU!
Quote of the Day:
“We need shamans, and if society doesn’t provide them, the universe will.”