- Engraving in a Gibraltar cave is Neanderthal abstract art.
- Sleep like a caveman: why our ancestors dreamt better than us.
- World’s largest artist community bulldozed for a shopping mall.
- Many medical professionals are open to Near Death Experiences.
- A brief history, & the promising future, of psychedelic psychiatry.
- Free special edition of Psychologist journal covers psychedelics.
- Sailing the Nile with the blue lotus in Ancient Egypt.
- Tickle torture & DMT, growing up with the McKenna brothers.
- Olmec style figurines provide clues to ancient Mexico trade links.
- Greg’s sunny state of Queensland sees a spike in UFO sightings.
- Meanwhile, a UFO near me was just a quadcopter with LED lights.
- The bizarre beast of Bandai: rogue monkey, or supernatural?
- A radioactive wild boar is roaming the forests of Germany.
- That wildschwein’s got nothing on Australia’s Razorback.
CatsChimps outplay humans in brain games. Especially Battleship.
- You maniacs! Wild marmosets can learn from instructional videos.
- Oregon legally recognises animals can be victims, just like humans.
Quote of the Day:
“It’s hard to get lost when you don’t know where you’re going.”
~ Jim Jarmusch