- Memory and imagination use different parts of the brain.
- Stonehenge groundsman completes the circle.
- Is this the end of the Multiverse (hypothesis)?
- DNA testing may solve the mystery of the Sumerians origins.
- Campaign launched to pardon the last three people hanged in England for witchcraft.
- Reward offered for proof of Iceland’s lake monster Lagarfljótsormurinn.
- Is the universe a hologram? We may find out soon.
- Whales in space.
- The dawn of the robot apocalypse: massive online brain for the world’s robots under construction.
- Earliest known wooden toilet seat uncovered at Vindolanda.
- Taking pictures (of cats, natch) with entangled photons.
- The mother of all languages.
- Dead stars can reignite and explode.
- Airglow ripples over Tibet
- How do hallucinogens work on the brain?
- Everything you need to know about ghost sex.
- This One Time… Richard and Rupert discuss psychic powers.
Thanks for links to Kat and Rick
Quote of the Day:
A secret of power –
I think it’s another profundity.
Do you want power over something?
Be more nearly real than it.