Keep Calm & Shift your Paradigm.
- Burning Man vs Bohemian Grove: What’s the difference?
- Let the dying die: A UK cardiologist speaks up for the ultimate taboo in healthcare.
- Turn on, tune in & call me in the morning: The medical promise of psychedelics.
- Entering VR-vana? My personal musings on the mystical potential of Virtual Reality.
- Synchromystic Symposium: A gathering of bloggers and thinkers pondering on the meaning of Tridents in recent events –And if you think it’s all hogwash… take a dip in the wine sea.
- Our farting oceans: Methane gas is seeping through hundreds of sites off the U.S. East coast.
- The Animal Kingdom is more thoughtful than we think.
- Art finds a way: Jurassic World immortalizes the legacy of the late Richard Attenborough.
- Them bones on Mars?
- The search for extraterrestrial civilization’s waste energy –aka hunting down Andromedan Humvees.
- Here’s the video of Mike Clelland’s presentation Owls, Synchronicity and the UFO Abductee, which he gave at the Exopolitics conference in England last summer.
- Fundamentalisms, Biblical incest & penile weights: The Drunken Taoist podcasts epically kicks off its 3rd year.
- The Feynman Lectures on Physics are now available online. Cue the bongo music!
- Did a US hypersonic missile go rogue in Alaska? You betcha!
- Back in 1987, Apple made a promo video about their vision for the next 10 years —and it was creepy as hell!
- Red Pill of the Day: Joining the Raelians for enlightenment and boobs.
Quote of the Day:
“Problems that remain persistently insoluble should always be suspected as questions asked in the wrong way.”