I’d like to be straightly looked after.
- The Zen of Rock Photography: bringing archaeology to life.
- Has a lost ancient Mesopotamian esoteric school been found?
- G.I. Gurdjieff searched for it in the 1880s (Amazon US/UK).
- Filming of Dan Brown’s Inferno locked in for April 2015.
- Be sure to read Greg’s Inferno guide (Amazon US/UK).
- Burning Man isn’t what you think, and never will be.
- Iceland’s lake monster Lagarfljótsormurinn caught on film.
- Fairy paintings: “Some of them look like opium dreams.”
- Kate Bush & Forteana, from Dr Who to UFOs & Wilhelm Reich.
- Carousing cactus cats & other feline folklore of the Wild West.
- Magpies don’t thieve sparkly things, they’re scared of them.
- Lloyd Alexander on journeys and traveler’s tales.
- Elephants like to dance to Bach played on a violin.
Quote of the Day:
We men of study, whose heads are in our books, have need to be straightly looked after! We dream in our waking moments, and walk in our sleep.
~ Nathaniel Hawthorne