- The good news: Sexbots are coming. The bad news: You won’t be able to afford one.
- Turning living cells into art.
- From Jaws to Gyres
- Twilight Language: Watch out for a potential Trident Alert on August 24th..
- The changing face of ‘a man of wealth & taste’ throughout the ages.
- George Orwell’s review of Mein Kampf, in 1940.
- Emmert’s law proves that your mind forces you to see –or not see- what it expects.
- Hoagland vindicated? A pyramid is the perfect dwelling for a Martian colony.
- Carl Jung, Budd Hopkins, And The Shape Of The Unknown.
- Welsh aircraft enthusiast has UFO sighting that leaves him perplexed.
- Nick Redfern: Has the Wow! signal been replicated in Arecibo?
- Old School & the Young’uns of UFOlogy: The Paracast interviews with Don Berliner & Micah Hanks.
- Jacques Vallee’s recent interview on C2C.
- Chris Knowles weighs in on UFOlogy’s numerous deaths.
- The dark secret of My Neighbor Totoro.
- Red Pill of the Day: Caged in a world full of Nicolases.
Thanks to officer Go F#$k Yourself.
Quote of the Day:
“Just as physical hunger is sated, at least metaphorically, by the sight of a marvelous meal, so the hunger of the soul is sated by the vision of numinous images.”
~Carl Jung. Flying Saucers: A Modern Myth of Things Seen in the Skies. 1959.