This has been a bleak week. Let’s just hope it doesn’t get any darker…
- Meet MonsterMind: The digital version of Reagan’s Star Wars.
- Lauren Bacall’s passing is also connected to the recent Trident tragedies, as Loren Coleman has found out.
- Would a two-headed dolphin give twice the thanks for all the fish?
- Should we be exploring the oceans instead of space?
- Recent videos taken aboard the ISS have given UFO watchers quite a buzz.
- Mike Clelland responds to The Paracast critique of his article at Open Minds.
- Lucid dreamers are more insightful when they’re awake.
- Hearing voices in your head: More common than you think –and sometimes the voices bring guidance & support.
- In 2001, Robin Williams met another humanoid intelligence –and they both tickled each other.
- Terry Gilliam’s Don Quixote is still happening!
- Like something out of Monty Python: Searching for the Holy Grail in… a pub?
- Psilocybin, the Mushroom, and the Bard.
- The new AtheistTV channel is EXACTLY how you think it is…
- Did a photographer snap a picture of a ghost in a Salem church?
- When robots take all the work, what will be left for us to do? Clearly the author ain’t no fan of Futurama…
- Red Pill of the Day: Humans Need Not Apply.
Thanks to Rick & emlong
Quote of the Day:
“If you know why your God is so stupid, feel free and call us.”
~Matt Dillahunty, co-host of The Atheist Experience TV show.