- Farmer’s plough unearths a rare Pictish symbol stone.
- Time travel + ancient standing stones + 18th century Scotland = Outlander.
- Secret threads: textile sculptures inspired by C.S. Lewis.
- Intricate cardboard models of theoretical industrial flying machines.
- SETI Institute: we could find alien life, but politicians don’t want to.
- World Chess Federation’s president is an alien abductee.
- Intimate and intense photos of Shaolin monks.
- Ingo Swann remote viewed Jupiter’s ring before NASA knew it existed.
- Building planets and other benefits of lucid dreaming.
- Dreaming yourself awake: an interview with Charlie Morley (Amazon US/UK).
- Of dice & men: Gary Gygax and the Dungeons & Dragons empire.
- George RR Martin confirms I worked out who Jon Snow is. Woot!
- Twins separated at birth reveal the staggering influence of genetics.
- 10 reasons elephants are better people than we are.
- Shapeshifting felines: did the domestication of cats lead to their worship?
- Dog watches helplessly from window as a fox steals its toy.
- Operation Fantasia: the luminous foxes of World War II.
Quote of the Day:
“The real secret of magic is that the world is made of words, and that if you know the words that the world is made of, you can make of it whatever you wish.”
~ Terence McKenna, from Alien Dreamtime