NOT the end of the world. Yet.
- More evidence that Irish bog bodies are sacrificed kings.
- Chris Knowles on Lovecraft’s secret source for the Cthulhu mythos.
- Did we emerge from a black hole in a higher-dimensional universe.
- Or is that just buck-passing? Nothing is as simple as it looks. (See what I did there?)
- Something else from nothingness. Why we can’t rule out Bigfoot.
- Russia’s alternative reality.
- Micah Hanks on the end of Ufology: Why serious research goes underground.
- Fresh effort to secure a pardon for last woman in Britain convicted of witchcraft.
- Physicists develop an interface to the optical nerve.
- Why Yellowstone Park banned drones.
- There are no such qualms at the spacecraft cemetary.
- Ectogenesis: the controversial issue of artificial wombs.
- Underwear-stealing ghosts made my life hell.
- New evidence suggests Homo Floriensis, the ‘Hobbit’ human, had Downs Syndrome.
Thanks to Kat for links
Quote of the Day:
The supermoon is a 16-inch pizza compared with a 15-inch pizza. It’s a slightly bigger moon; I ain’t using the adjective ‘supermoon.’
Neil deGrasse Tyson