- Prion Pee-on: New urine test could determine if you’re going to turn into a human mad cow.
- Romancing the (cold) stone: ESA’s Rosetta becomes the 1st human spacecraft to rendezvous with a comet.
- Neil deGrasse Tyson has had it with your Monsanto fear-mongering!
- After several memorable cameos, Stephen Hawking is finally having his own movie –and it has Oscar written all over it.
- Mike Clelland: If you’ve seen a UFO up close, there’s a chance you are an abductee –and my 2 cents on the matter.
- Robotic exoskeleton gives Korean workers super-strength. Now in case of an alien queen attack, they can all do a proper Gangnam-style fight.
- Giant spiders: Monstrous myth or terrifying truth?
- What’s next for the Newkirk couple after visiting the lair of Mothman? Why visiting a secret Nazi compound in California!
- Last week I said adiós to my long-running Red Pills of the Week on Mysterious Universe, so I decided to go out with a bang.
- The ‘retirement’ didn’t last long though: Here’s my essay on the weird connections between Alien close encounters, Celtic traditions, Mayan legends &… salt?
- You wanna cry about something worthier than the Red Pills? Studio Ghibli is shutting down!! :'(
- Just act natural: Video of a bear walking on two legs is Sasquatchly freaky.
- Attention, conspiracy theorists! The Warren Commission report on JFK assassination has been digitized, and is available online
- Grimerican blogger Fortean Mind, on the ‘Science’ of Myth building.
- Tangentially Speaking: Chris Ryan talks to Ethnobotanist extraordinaire Dennis McKenna.
- Red Pill of the Day: The downside of inviting Dr. Ian Malcolm to your wedding.
Quote of the Day:
“Psychologists have hitherto failed to realize that imagination is a necessary ingredient of perception itself.”