”The past is but the beginning of a beginning, and all that is or has been is but the twilight of the dawn.”
- Quantum pigeons.
- Fermi Bubble mystery persists.
- Was early Earth livable?
- Jupiter’s massive magnetic field.
- Siberian sinkholes… solved?
- 2020 Martian rover to pull oxygen from Mars.
- Dwarf galaxies could redefine understanding of universe.
- A new dawn for the new age?
- From dinosaurs to birds.
- Peering into Schrodinger’s Box.
- The future of wind power.
- First contact with Brazilian tribe.
- China’s 150,000 yr. old mystery.
- Squid’s reflectin may bridge divide between cells and biomedical implants.
- 40,000 yr. old lion figurine uncovered in Vogelherd Cave.
- Even ancient planets need a companion.
- Astronomers locate cosmic magnifying glass.
- Touring a cage-free zoo.
- When penguins speak.
- Primordial gases in rift are splitting African continent.
- Octopus maternity leave sets new record.
- This week’s proof of the looming robot uprising… Unbreakable ‘bots.
Quote of the Day:
“We were making the future, and hardly any of us troubled to think what future we were making.”