History Channel’s The World Wars was Ok, but showing McArthur without his epic pipe? That’s like showing a shaven Gandalf without his pointy hat!
- Meet the real-life Dumbledore, headmaster of the only Wizard Academy in the world.
- Lucy lied: Why the myth of the misused brain is 100% false.
- Zootopia: Danish architecture firm’s plans for the greatest zoo in the world –for both humans AND the animals.
- Should we re-engineer the entire biosphere to eradicate all suffering?
- Electric life forms: Bacteria that consume pure energy.
- UFOs over Toronto: Drones, glowing kites or truly anomalous phenomena?
- Is this video of a triangular UFO hovering over Germany too good to be true?
- Veteran UFO researcher Don Berliner’s suggestion: Get rid of ‘UFO’ & ‘UFOlogy’.
- Why looking for alien artifacts on the Moon is not as loony as it may sound.
- Aloha, Martians!: Practicing space colonization on a Hawaiian volcano.
- The first Earthlings to colonize Mars will be plants, not humans.
- Oh, this? Just a Japanese bonsai launched into space.
- The making of a Catastrophist: Randall Carlson’s personal epiphany.
- Did a group of Sefton ghosthunters hit the paranormal jackpot?
- That 6-million-year-old pooh recently auctioned was nothing but crap all right.
- Red Pill of the Day: KawaDONGa! A very NSFW trolling of Michael Bay’s Ninja Turtles, courtesy of The Onion.
Thanks to Richard, for covering for me last week (sorry I forgot, old pal!)
Quote of the Day:
“When you draw from the past, you’re stuck with the myths as they are. Fantasy and science fiction are the mythos of the future. Pop cultural mythos are strong mythos to hold on to, so why not explain magick in terms of the Force?”
~Oberon Zell-Ravenheart (née Timothy Zell)