I’m not saying it was aliens…
- Lucid Dreaming: new horizons for research (Amazon).
- Sex & flying (simultaneously) are the most popular choices for lucid dreamers.
- Review of Communing with the Gods by Charles Laughlin (Amazon).
- Shamans from around the world gather in Tuva for a festival.
- Are plants intelligent? Michael Pollan explores this intriguing possibility.
- Is there life on the solar system’s dwarf planet Ceres?
old guysgeysers spotted on Saturn’s icy moon Enceladus.
- Looking at Earth as an exoplanet in the search for alien life.
- Japan wants robot Olympics in 2020. Gold for Astroboy!
- New tech allows us to genetically engineer almost anything.
- World’s largest solar boat on odyssey to find ancient site.
- Ancient inscription reveals Spain’s celtic connection.
- Orkney’s 5000-year-old temple complex proves Neolithic sophistication.
- Roman altars & temples keep archaeologists digging in Cumbria.
- What happened to the Pueblo people of Chaco Canyon, New Mexico?
- Ancient star cities of the American SouthWest (Amazon US/UK).
- What was a screw doing in 300-million-year-old rock?
- The wonderful weird life of dead trees.
- Recognition at last for the woman who saw fairies.
- Seeing Fairies by Marjorie T. Johnson (Amazon US/UK).
- Hobberdy Dick by folklorist Katharine Briggs (Amazon US/UK).
- French physician described a Near Death Experience in 1740.
- Naughty nuns, naked monks, & other sacred text shenanigans.
Quote of the Day:
People who deny the existence of dragons are often eaten by dragons. From within.
~ Ursula K. Le Guin