Illusion only is sacred, truth profane.
- God spotted in Norfolk. Beat that, Batberg.
- British inventor Colin Furze has built a giant fart machine, and today he plans to fart in the general direction of France. Beat that, Vulvatron.
- I wonder if you could hear that in space? Like these strange sounds.
- Experience of a lifetime: watch these kayakers lifted out of the sea by a whale.
- Hovering humanoids spotted in Argentina.
- The legend of the underground reptilian city of Los Angeles.
- The limits of animal life on Tatooine.
- Do black holes turn white?
- World’s largest aquatic insect specimen found in China.
- ‘Signs’ wonders and TV: the perils of mediated reality.
- UBO‘s: unidentified box-like objects.
- Witches and Wizards Association of Nigeria declare war on Boko Haram.
- Oxygen oasis for early life found in ancient rock.
- Pyro Board: a 2D Rubens’ Tube!
Thanks to RPJ and Cat for links
Quote of the Day:
The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.
George Bernard Shaw