Isn’t it time to change the tune??
- Is the recent Israel/Palestine conflict just another war over natural resources?
- Camaraderie in the trenches of WWI.
- The Australian government is making sure there will never be another Julian Assange.
- “Who controls the polls, controls the future (of the Internet)”
- Graham Hancock interviewed by Abby Martin, on Breaking the Set.
- This 10,000-year-old rock painting in India is going to raise the hairs of you-know-who!
- Rehabilitating the Swastika, in 5 easy steps.
- Photographer shares his close encounter with UFO abductee Betty Hill.
- Radio Misterioso interviews filmmaker & animator Patrick Connelly, who’s currently making a documentary about the Contactee movement.
- ‘Angelic’ UFO over Italy.
- While touring in London, Mike Clelland had a past-life hypnotic regression. Here’s what happened.
- Hallucinatory voices are ‘shaped’ by local culture, according to Stanford anthropologist.
- Ghost-hunter Hayley Stevens recounts 3 weird things that happened to her –and why she STILL doesn’t believe in ghosts.
- Physicist Sean Carroll on why his fellow scientists should stop saying silly things about Philosophy.
- The ethical & legal implications of child sex-bots.
- Red Pill of the Day: Ugandan Police shoots ‘aggressive tortoise’. Hostile chelonian was buried alongside its ninja regalia.
Thanks to Inannawhimsey
Quote of the Day:
“What we call imagination is actually the universal library of what’s real. You couldn’t imagine it if it weren’t real somewhere, sometime.”