The wow, the woo and the WTF?
- 1,500-year-old metal claws intrigue archaeologists in Peru.
- Review of Atheists – the origin of the species.
- I was a die-hard sceptic, but then I saw a poltergeist.
- The mummified ancestors of Papua New Guinea’s Anga tribe.
- El Dorado in the Amazon: a deluded german and three dead bodies.
- Will Storr enters the world of Hollow Earth conspiracy theories.
- Does quantum maths explain human decision making?
- New theory suggests Buzz Aldrin’s UFO might have been a spy satellite.
- Wooden mallet bought for £3 at car boot turns out to be rare Egyptian artefact.
- Is this stone evidence of wizard’s grave?
- Andrew May looks at Fortean trends via Google’s N-gram viewer.
- Meet the couple who could be the first humans to travel to Mars.
- Scientists have developed a material so dark that you can’t see it.
- Draft criteria for a Space Heritage List.
- Books from the Esoteric Brat Pack.
- Birds may not be dinosaurs after all.
- Author suggests Jack the Ripper was a woman Salvation Army worker.
- Biohackers are engineering yeast to make THC.
- Is this the earliest evidence of race war?
- Tadpole Shrimp: living fossil found in China.
Thanks to Kat for links
Quote of the Day:
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.