- Requiem for an exoplanet.
- Behold! The red rivers of Europa.
- Did NASA name their mission to asteroid 1999-RQ36 OSIRIS REx because it has a bloody pyramid on top?
- In the book “Neil Armstrong: A Life of Flight” [Amazon US & UK], NBC senior space correspondent Jay Barbree offers a rare glimpse into the mind of the 1st moonwalker –and ALSO into that UFO sighting
clarifieddownplayed by his partner Buzz…
- Don’t look now, but the magnetic field could flip at any moment!
- Shame exorcist Chris Ryan’s take on the ‘Fist-fighting Ape’ theory.
- Chikungunya: The spreading virus that doesn’t kill you — but makes you wish you were dead.
- But if you feel there’s not enough scary virus out there, worry not: We can make more on the lab.
- You think $40k for a potato salad was sheer insanity? How about $4 BILLION for a company with NO revenue, NO assets, NO website & ONLY 1 employee?
- Nicaragua plans to compete with Panama by building its own canal. How will that change their environment… and the geopolitics in the whole continent?
- Paving the road towards a Borg-like society.
- The future according to North Korean architects is both comical & disturbing –and acrylic. VERY acrylic.
- The biggest troll of ALL time.
- Contender for Best Fortean Title of the Year: I Was Chased Away From Ivan T. Sanderson’s Former Home By Tea Party Conservatives.
- Texting from the grave? So when do the dearly departed start sending selfies?
- Red Pill of the Day: Welcome to Earth. A message to the younger generations, by my good friend Bitter Animator.
Thanks to Lon.
Quote of the Day:
“We have to stop. Brazil isn’t the best and hasn’t been for many years. We have to see what is ahead in the future.”
~Carlos Eduardo Barata, a drunken aficionado commenting on the Mineirazo