July 2nd is as much a worthy date to celebrate World UFO Day, as the USA team is a worthy candidate to win the World Cup championship.
- At last! Here’s what Assange’s Wikileaks documents reveal about the secret US interest in UFOs.
- My Grimericompadres interview Nick Pope & John Burroughs to talk about 1 of the most fascinating UFO cases in history: The Rendlesham encounter(s).
- NASA successfully launches spacecraft designed to monitor carbon dioxide in the atmosphere.
- A simple experiment that could reveal the hidden structure of the quantum world.
- The first step in the path of Gnosis: Agnosticism.
- Filmmaker David Graham Scott relates how Ibogaine helped him kick off his methadone addiction. To learn more, watch his documentary Detox or Die.
- Charles Darwin: My name Is
Iñigo MontoyaAlex Agassiz. You Killedhumiliated my father. Prepare to… be proven wrong!
- Oxford geneticist Bryan Sykes has published his paper on the DNA analysis of purported Bigfoot & Yeti samples. What does it mean for Cryptozoology?
- Alas, we haven’t overcome the age of lazy Cryptozoology debunking yet(i).
- After his latest appearance on the Joe Rogan Experience, Geomythologist Randall Carlson received a flood of criticism from skeptics. Here’s his open letter response.
- Recreating a 200-year-old elixir of long life.
- The most influential people in the last 35 centuries, according to Wikipedia –yet further proof the online library needs an overhaul…
- Moaning Moguls: Why tycoons in the XXIst century feel like the victims.
- Stairway to Lawsuit: Did Led Zeppelin steal its most famous songs? [More]
- Moments that changed the movies: When CGI made dinosaurs roar for the 1st time.
- Red Pill of the Day: Letter written in 1931 finally delivered. Better late than never, eh?
Quote of the Day:
“[Cryptozoologists] have been, I think, quite badly treated by scientists over the past 50 years.”