Meet the prophet the new millenium deserves, not the one it needs right now…
- Bye bye, Paleodiet: Fossil faeces show Neanderthals ate their veggies.
- Mysterious X-ray signal intrigues astronomers –another possible ET signal?
- Author Joshua Blu Buhs boo-boohs the latest Rendlesham book [Amazon US & UK]
- Here’s another take on Encounter on Rendlesham Forest, by Billy Cox on Devoid.
- Picture of the Day: Stunning Aurorae at the bottom of Saturn –Bling AND flashy booty, this planet’s got it all!
- There may be an ancient Earth inside the Earth, say
Russian dolls fetishistsHarvard scientists.
- Vintage clip of Richard Feynman explaining the difference between ‘knowing’ & ‘understanding’ –show it to your skeptic friends next time they laugh at your ‘crackpot theories’.
- Do we need to recalculate the speed of light?
- ‘Rain Follows the Plow’: How greed can sometimes support pseudoscience.
- Why Consciousness is not the brain.
- Are living beings algorithms running inside a computer simulation?
- …Speaking of ‘artificial’ beings: Meet the welded beasts of John Lopez.
- Scientifically explaining Soccer vampires.
- The 2nd Grimerica roundtable, featuring the stars of The Drunken Taoist podcast –& 1 Mexican to complete the NAFTA representation.
- Red Pill of the Day: In the new Drone Race, the Russkies are –as usual– taking the lead. Your move, ‘Murrica!
Thanks to Kat, Susan & Matthew.
Quote of the Day:
“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”