A veritable Rainbow Cake of weird news.
- Is free will an illusion? New study finds room for it in brain static.
- Quantum world time-travel resolves grandfather paradox, or something.
- Nepal’s living goddess who still has to do homework .
- It’s a boy! US exchange student rescued from giant stone vagina in Germany.
- Debunkers pick holes in ‘Dracula’s tomb’ find.
- ‘Enigma Man’ may be new human species that lived until 11,000 years ago.
- Melting Yukon ices reveals 5,000-year-old archaeological treasures.
- Cosmic Trigger: reading Robert Anton Wilson made this guy give up his lucrative City job and work with the homeless.
- Mysterious sea creature finally identified.
- ‘Bone Music’: Soviet-era bootleg records of banned rock and jazz pressed on X-ray plates.
- Why do scientists think we’re nearing the end of the world, again?
- Pope excommunicates the Mob.
- Crossing Mexico in a home-made ‘spacecraft’.
- Are fish as intelligent as crows, chimps… or people?
- The open source revolution is coming and it will conquer the 1% – ex CIA spy.
- 37,000 at Stonehenge summer solstice celebrations.
Quote of the Day:
The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.