“Because there is a law such as gravity, the universe can and will create itself from nothing.”
- Closing in on the big G.
- My god, it’s full of stars.
- Exploring lunar oceans.
- In search of time’s arrow.
- Why ‘X’ marks the spot.
- Peering down a black hole.
- Remember that ‘landmark’ gravitational wave announcement in March…
- The science and spirituality of lucid dreaming.
- Unearthing the pit of bones’ secrets.
- Bell’s theorem, fifty years later.
- Do you take your coffee car leaded or…
- A 500,000 yr. old oopart?
- The itsy-bitsy spiderlings and fish-eating spiders.
- Plumbing the depths of no man’s land.
- Plumbing the depths of the blue holes.
- Cleaning up the space junk, one soda can at a time.
- Antibiotic resistance has an Achilles heel.
- Deception was his job.
- Lego 2.0.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… 3-D printed ‘bots.
Quote of the Day:
“My goal is simple. It is a complete understanding of the universe, why it is as it is and why it exists at all.”