Another day of flooding & impossible traffic in this modern Tenochtitlán, puts me in the mood for a human sacrifice…
- The secret for a durable religion? Mutation.
- The Phoenix towers of China:
PhallicIconic & good for the environment.
- Nessie a plesiosaur? Puh-leeease!
- According to new study, dinosaurs were neither cold-blooded like reptiles, nor warm-blooded like birds & mammals.
- Recreating the deadly Spanish flu virus –Ian Malcolm would NOT approve.
- Dr. Jeff Meldrum explains his involvement in the abominable documentary Russian Yeti: The Killer Lives.
- Has a Canadian company built the 1st quantum computer? Yes/No
- Having heart problems? Take 2 Mozart CDs & call me in the morning.
- THIS is why Elon Musk deserves to inherit Nicola Tesla’s title of Coolest Inventor Alive.
- Musk also wants to start sending humans to Mars in 10-12 years!
- …Oh, and in case you needed further proof of his awesomeness: Boom.
- Double whammy: Finding dark energy & new alien planets, all for the same price.
- New method to detect alien life: Sniffing out their farts.
- John Lennon, a casualty of an intergalactic battle for the soul of Rock ‘n Roll? That’s what ‘extraterrestrial expert’ claims.
- Is this the photo of a ghost in Alcatraz prison?
- Red Pill of the Day: How to FINALLY convince your wife on getting that new UHD TV for your bedroom.
Thanks to Tlaloc & Huitzilopochtli
Quote of the Day:
“Technology leadership is not defined by patents, which history has repeatedly shown to be small protection indeed against a determined competitor, but rather by the ability of a company to attract and motivate the world’s most talented engineers.”