“Whether you can observe a thing or not depends on the theory which you use…”
- A new window into the universe.
- The storms of El Sol.
- The micro of the macro.
- Earth’s subsurface ocean.
- The energy of life.
- Synchronize your mind.
- The future of FTL?
- A bloom 3,000 years in the making.
- Is Jupiter a radio transmitter to extraterrestrial life?
- Dinosaur blood… The proverbial third bowl of porridge.
- A glimpse inside the cell.
- An era of error-free computing?
- A fish with real backbone.
- Perpetual exploration.
- What’s your favorite colour?
- One step closer to the Matrix.
- Does the 13th trigger your triskaidekaphobia?
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising…Commercial drones get greenlight.
Quote of the Day:
“…It is the theory which decides what can be observed.”