Long ago this city was built on top of a lake.
Looks like the lake is claiming back its turf…
- When global warming kills your god.
- Why Antarctica is getting colder despite global warming.
- Futuristic diving suit to help in the search of ancient computer –Somehow I find this poetic.
- Did the Great Sphinx of Egypt originaly have a different head?
- Could flips in the Earth’s magnetic field be behind mass extinctions?
- Smashing crystals to determine the age of the Moon –No, not those crystals…
- More UFO sightings in the skies of Hinckley, UK.
- Friends, playmates, brothers & lovers: How Hollywood portrayed aliens in the 80’s.
- Are UFOs a mystical experience or a technological experience?
- Nuts & Bolts vs Love & Light: Mike Clelland chats with the crew of Open Minds.
- The Stoner Evangelist & the Media Theorist: How Timothy Leary & Marshall McLuhan turned on & tuned in.
- World’s oldest man had visions of the dead in the days leading up to his passing.
- ‘Booting up’ the brain after anesthesia.
- First Person Shooters? Bah! The most threatening game for a peaceful society is… Chess?
- [Video] What bonobos can teach us about the evolution of humanness.
- Man claims to have spent HOURS next to a Sasquatch [Part 1] [Part 2]
- In search of Alaska’s Bigfoot.
- Red Pill of the Day: Getting martyred by George R. R. Martin –for the love of wolves!
Thanks to Kat & Kermit the Frog.
Quote of the Day:
“It’s easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”