- The Hunger Games salute is being used as a sign of peaceful protest in Thailand.
- The Grimerica show interviews game developer Denny Unger, to discuss the physical, psychological –and perhaps spiritual– implications of the coming VR revolution.
- …Unfortunately, some parasites are exploiting copyright laws to slow down the revolution.
- & in case you still doubt the US copyright laws are not ape-$#!t crazy: Man successfully trademarks π (!)
- Meet the Godzilla of exo-planets!
- Neil DeGrasse Tyson fears humans are too stupid for ETs to be interested in us –well if that’s the case, then your partner is partly to blame, Neil!
- New revelations on the UFO Socorro case surfaces [part 1] [part 2]
- [VIDEO] Majestic 12: A UFO Disinformation scandal.
- Movie project about Dr. John Mack is aiming to “shift the collective perspective” on the abduction phenomenon –but it needs your help.
- Revisiting the (in)famous Atacama humanoid, with the scientist who volunteered to sequence its DNA.
- Martian volcanoes could have been oases for microbial life.
- I don’t know, therefore Armani: 3,000 year old trousers found in China.
- The Brave New World of Christian Transhumanism –wait, what??
- Robert Pattinson as the new Indiana Jones? Is there nothing sacred??
- The Dyatlov Pass victims killed by a Russian Yeti? Go home, Discovery channel, you’re drunk.
- Red Pill of the Day: Reactions of women who’d never seen their vulvas.
Thanks to Susan & King Babar
Quote of the Day:
““Were you on the square?” the immigration official asked.
“I was,” Chan said, expecting to be detained.
Frowning, the official leaned in.
“Then go and tell the world,” the official said softly, before waving him through.”
~Excerpt from the article The Tiananmen Massacre: 25 Years Later, Three Students Tell What They Saw