Late, but great:
- J.R.R. Tolkien reveals true meaning of ‘The Lord Of The Rings’ in unearthed audio recording.
- What the dying know.
- Some would rather not know: suspended animation goes primetime.
- Emotions and confirmation bias in ufology.
- Inventor is building his own flying saucer in the Hunter Valley.
- Study commissioned by Halliburton claims solar panels drain the sun’s energy. Read it all up before the gullible get to see it.
- Second Livestock: for the chicken with a free-ranging mind.
- Nonconformity is painful.
- Colossal Thoth statue found in Luxor.
- Wireless broadband can reach the moon, and maybe Mars.
- English gardener grows dragon in front yard.
- Cosmic Trigger Play Crowdfunding triggers this offering by jonone100.
- Bigfoot in Malaysia?
- Solar (freakin’) roadways.
- What if famous paintings were photoshopped to look like fashion models?. Conspiracy theory: How do we know the painters didn’t conform their subjects to contemporary ideas of beauty also?
Thanks to Kat for links
Quote of the Day:
God exists because mathematics is undoubtedly consistent and the devil exists because we cannot prove the consistency