…All I’m sayin’ is, Pacific Rim was waaaay better, k?
- Fear not, America: Your government has laid out a Zombie Apocalypse contingency plan. Now about that Universal Health-care plan…
- Water fluoridation has no effect on IQ, study finds –but does it help your teeth, though?
- “My dad was the Zodiac killer.”
- Space Oddity vs Copyright Insanity.
- Why computers still can’t win grand masters of Go –especially if their last name is ‘Yoda.’
- Here’s your chance to be part of Star Wars ep. VII!
- Seth Shostak explains how he doesn’t mind Hollywood’s treatment on ET contact –as long as they keep paying him.
- …Then again, Seth needs ALL the money he can find to keep SETI alive.
- The Raelians are *not* impressed by Pope Francis’ willingness to baptize Martians –nor by his sense of fashion…
- When dealing with Roswell, Nick Redfern thinks the Indiana Jones scenario makes sense. Does that include the refrigerator scene, Nick?
- Legendary UFO researcher Ray Stanford returns to The Paracast.
- Dyatlov Pass incident: The Yeti connection.
- A guide to the weirdest museums in the United States –road trip, anyone?
- Texans are so thirsty, toilet water is starting to look tasty.
- Hover-boards are a pipe dream –but hover-bikes are just around the corner!
- Red Pill of the Day: The Danish solution to vote abstention.
Thanks to the cold-blooded Oni.
Quote of the Day:
“There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it’s going to be a butterfly.”
~R. Buckminster Fuller