The Hell with the Answer! What is the Question?
- Tyson is no Sagan –& Sagan was no Einstein, either…
- Sir Isaac, the Occultist: Interview with Sarah Dry, author of The Newton Papers [Amazon US & UK]. Also on TDG: “Not Fit to Be Printed.”
- On the benefits of promoting diversity of ideas –or how sometimes astronomers don’t know $#!t.
- Forever (Cosmically) Alone! Why are some people wishing we never find habitable exo-planets?
- Christopher Columbus’ sunken flagship possibly found.
- Duncan Trussell talks to Lizzie Velasquez: An awe-inspiring chat about how to turn our curses into blessings.
- Finally, a way to cure cancer?
- A fresh crop of brain cells is bad news for your childhood memories –unless you had a horrible childhood, like I did; in which case, it’s coo.
- Bringing back color to the color-blind –by sacrificing their fashion dignity…
- Are paranormal experiences fueled by geomagnetic energy?
- From Big Birds to Bigfoot.
- Rattling the Birdcage: Alejandro Rojas’ quest to find the truth about Richard Doty.
- Nature’s homage to Giger: The ‘Alien’ catfish.
- If you’re thinking of Cosplaying, why not Zoidberg?
- A Bikram Yoga session is like an hour & a half on Dagobah. A very funny post from the person who inspired me to become a blogger, many Endor moons ago.
- Red Pill of the Day: Japanese anti-aging mouth piece —Masaka!
Thanks to Martin, Redington & John A.
Quote of the Day:
“We have to abandon the idea that schooling is something restricted to youth. How can it be, in a world where half the things a man knows at 20 are no longer true at 40 –and half the things he knows at 40 hadn’t been discovered when he was 20?”
~Arthur C. Clarke