…That awkward moment when you can’t think of something witty to write for your intro…
- Talking to ET? You monkeys are not ready yet!
- Living on the edge: Without plate tectonics, life might never have gained a foothold.
- Shhhh! You hear that? Those are microbes talking to each other, and conspiring against us…
- After honeybees, wild bees & butterflies are next in line for colony collapse.
- Climate Change is here, and it’s only gonna get worse, warns new White House report.
- Open letter written to the Air Force by Open Minds’ Alejandro Rojas, re. Mirage Man Richard Doty.
- Here’s how Boeing envisions commercial space travel by 2017.
- Modern humans moved out of Africa in at least 2 waves.
- On why ‘Libertarian society’ is ultimately an oxymoron.
- From ‘Om’ to ‘Meh’: Is meditation overrated?
- The quest to bottle the Fountain of Youth.
- Environment as important as genes in development of autism, study finds –tinder for the ‘Anti-Vax’ bonfire?
- On the latest episode of Skeptiko, Alex talks to investigative journalist Russ Baker, on how ‘conspiracy theory’ became the perfect propaganda term to attack dissent.
- Residents of Bariloche, Argentina, still not willing to cope with their town’s Nazi history.
- Brent Swancer talks about mysterious big cats roaming the jungles of Iriomote island.
- Red Pill of the Day: Another proof that Hollywood has turned into the ultimate cultural Ouroboros…
Quote of the Day:
“If you want to discover just what there is in a man — give him power.”
~Francis Trevelyan Miller (1910), Portrait Life of Lincoln: Life of Abraham Lincoln, the Greatest American