“The image of the cosmos must change with the development of the mind and knowledge…”
- Exoplanet’s eight-hour day, revealed.
- A universal fossil.
- And when neutrinos collide…
- The black hole in cosmology?
- Plumbing the depths of Dulce.
- Are the comets en route?
- Solar heating 2.0?
- The oceans of Ganymede.
- The Atlantis tsunami?
- So long and thanks for all the starfish.
- Physician heal thyself… psychically?
- Virus vs. bacteria: The undersea battle.
- The light at the end of the interstellar tunnel?
- Throwing wet sand on pyramid construction.
- Sky rockets in flight… unless they’re Russian.
- Tut’s tomb in 3-D.
- It’s elemental, Watson.
- Animal NDEs?
- The wane of antibiotics.
- When airlines go green.
- When ghost towns go green.
- Reading raindrops with umbrella 2.0.
- Legos go Springfield.
- This week’s proof of the looming robot revolution… Long distance bot’ love.
Quote of the Day:
“It’s only when a man tames his own demons that he becomes the king of himself if not of the world.”