Rest in peace, Eddie.
- Fullmetal Alchemist: Scientists reconnect severed nerves with liquid metal.
- Johnny didn’t get his gun: Locked inside your own mind.
- Scientists have built an ‘off switch’ for the brain –yet 1 step closer to Minority Report…
- Here’s an excerpt of Rick Strassman’s upcoming book DMT and the Soul of Prophecy [Amazon US & UK].
- What happens when blind people have an NDE?
- Should a chimp be allowed to sue its owner?
- Is this a video of Bigfoot spotted on a remote region of British Columbia?
- Nessie captured on sonar scanner?
- Catching smallpox… from a mummy.
- Sitting ducks: A map showing every asteroid impact larger than 1 kiloton since 2000.
- Grimerica interviews Dr. Robert Schoch: Moais, solar bursts & the breaking of scientific paradigms.
- Clocking the day length on an exo-planet.
- On the Origin of Aliens: Darwin was one of the 1st proponents of Panspermia.
- Searching for alien life could remain fruitless.
- Astronauts, Conquistadors & Springbreakers: Yours truly muses about models in alien behavior.
- Red Pill of the Day: The one ET conspiracy theory that’s been proven to be REAL.
Quote of the Day:
“I’m not bad. I’m just drawn that way”