- The resurrection of “Lucifer Rising”.
- Something fishy? Manmade mermaids.
- Why Nick Pope believes aliens landed in Rendlesham Forest.
- Ancient plants ‘frozen in time’ by space impacts.
- Domestication: the mystery deepens.
- Is Richard Dawkins leading people to Jesus?
- Bonobo builds a fire and toasts marshmallows.
- Zoomed out: famous landscapes in context.
- The landscape-scarring, energy-sucking, wildlife-killing reality of pot farming.
- Mystery of pregnant camel who did not have a mate.
- Death’s doll: the world’s most beautiful mummy.
- It’s the end of the world as we know it… and he feels fine.
- Twin Earth may be better than Earth for life.
- ‘Mushroom death suit’ allows your body to break down naturally and dispel toxins.
- Mysteries and pranks: the stuff of British country life.
- Space zombies? We need to know.
- Is this new evidence that Marilyn Monroe planned to reveal that JFK saw crashed UFOS?
- Do these classified FBI files prove that Adolf Hitler escaped by sub to Argentina?
Quote of the Day:
There is something out there, beyond the rational mind, beyond the everyday commitments, beyond the cities in the valleys and the cities in our heads, which we need and have needed for much longer than we would care to admit.