“The good thing about science is that it’s true whether or not you believe in it.”
- Another Earth?
- The Jupiter defense.
- LADEE meets Luna.
- The coming Stone Age?
- Bouncing neutrons support Newton law.
- Hacking the skies.
- Space vitamins.
- Laser rain.
- Wichita UFO / Netherlands UFO link?
- Insect organ reversal redefines sex.
- Fertilization; When Juno met Izumo.
- The age of time machines?
- Trees don’t let trees drive drunk.
- From harmless to flesh-eating.
- Awaiting the 84-year drop.
- Death by sponge.
- Waterworld, sans Costner.
- Step into the Hadal Zone.
- A frozen landscape 3 million years in the making.
- The mind of an artist.
- Silicon Valley goes green.
- The lunar eclipse meme.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… Nanobot Roaches.
With thanks to Kat for the links!
Quote of the Day:
“If your philosophy is not unsettled daily then you are blind to all the universe has to offer.”
N. deGrasse Tyson