Zombie Jesus Day Easter!
- 33 unbelievable places to visit before you die.
- PET scans might help us detect if vegetative patients are actually conscious.
- How to poke holes in the “consciousness is an emergent brain property” assumption.
- Consciousness as a state of matter –but what if it’s the other way around?
- CERN physicists have proof of a new type of matter made out of 4 quarks.
- From solar-powered drones to space elevators, it seems Google X is giving Darpa a run for their money.
- O Brother Where Art Thou: Nasa to conduct unprecedented experiment on twins –will they be sending the evil one?
- Saturn has given birth to a new moon –good thing she already had a ring on it…
- Akhenaten’s conehead brethren are secretly ruling the planet!
- Area 52 needs funding –apparently Area 51 ran out of money after the alien autopsy.
- Jenny McCarthy says she’s not “anti-vaccine.” Is she back-pedaling?
- Don’t look now, but 2000 vials of killer virus have gone missing.
- The ancestor of all land herbivores was… a carnivore?
- The Creepy Crawly Cryptids of Japan.
- Nessie, the land predator?
- Red Pill of the Day: Creationist Cosmos.
Thanks, Susan & Robbie.
Quote of the Day:
“Treat everyone you meet like God in drag.”